🙌 Welcome to Lepaya
Our mission is to enable professionals across the globe to be more effective in their work and enjoy more happiness in life. Did you know that 85% of your effectiveness at work is determined by soft skills? To deliver on our mission, we deliver high impact soft skill training. Our training platform provides professionals with the more modern tools to develop themselves: online where possible, offline or face-to-face where that has more impact.
We launched early 2018 and, the success of our approach is demonstrated by our rapidly expanding client-base – ranging from the most innovative and fast-growing scale-ups such as Bynder and Picnic, to global corporates such as ING, and L’Oreal.
We are now fully committed to rapid growth and international expansion. This makes it the perfect time to step in. The new eLearning Design Intern has the opportunity to work in a dynamic and entrepreneurial environment, where he/she plays a central role in achieving ambitious growth.
A word on diversity: at Lepaya, all we’re askin’ is a little respect! To us, it doesn’t matter where you were born, what you believe in, how old you are, what you look like, or who you love. We believe that different perspectives and backgrounds will actually lift Lepaya to new heights and increase our power of thinking. Our passion is to build a strong culture with respect for each other’s unique experiences, backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Join us, as there is a place for you here!
📌 Why do we need you?
Online learning is accessible everywhere and whenever you want, and our clients like it! Therefore, we need you in supporting the development of our e-learning solutions. Translate (boring) theory and learning content into fun and engaging interactions that make people want to learn even more. Show off with your knowledge on creating the best learning experience and impress us with your technical skills of creating the design. And make the impossible possible by finding the famous needle in the haystack, that is the smallest mistake in the finalized e-learning part we want to deliver to the client. Support us in lifting our e-learning solutions to the next level!
😇 Specifically, what we would expect you to deliver over the course of your internship?
- Support the development of innovative and interactive e-learnings;
- Create new interactions that can be used in these e-learnings;
- Set-up a repository of mind blowing e-learning templates;
- Create an overview of useful design guidelines;
🙏 In an ideal world, who would you be?
- You’re a team player and you don’t shy away from sharing your opinions;
- You’re curious and eager to learn while always looking to improve our product;
- You can identify needs and possible obstacles and try to solve them by thinking critically and constructively;
- You work in a structured way and have an eye for detail;
- And of course a good sense of humor is always welcome;
- You are fluent in English;
- You are currently following a Bachelor’s or Master’s program in the field of Educational Sciences, Graphic Design or Multimedia Design;
- You’re available from mid-July on;
- You’re available for 6 months;
🚀 We value capabilities over formal experience, yet what would we love to see on your resume?
- You have experience with creating digital learning resources using Articulate 360 or Adobe Captivate;
- You have experience in working in a start-up/scale-up environment;
❤️ And of course, next to the challenge we offer, why is it amazing to work for Lepaya?
- You will join an inspiring and dynamic environment;
- You will participate in Lepaya’s own training curriculum;
- We offer excellent guidance during your internship;
- We offer a compensation of 500 Euro/month;
- And the best: participation in the Lepaya Work-To-Live schedule consisting of unlimited holidays & a free Friday every second week.
Are you looking for a challenge with a lot of responsibility and learning opportunities? Be part of a fun international team? Work on an innovative solution for learning & development? Get in touch with us now! As soon as possible after we have received your application, we will contact you. If we like your profile, we will invite you for a first chat via video call with our People Manager to explain to you more about us, the role, as well as the specifics of the interview process for the role.