For our partner Adyen, a large international financial institution, we are looking for students who would like to gain experience in a dynamic, agile company, which operates in a heavily regulated industry. We are looking for master's students who can challenge convention and safeguard the innovation that makes them the world's leading payments platform.
Adyen is a global payment company that allows businesses to accept e-commerce, mobile, and point-of-sale payments. Adyen has more than 3,500 customers and is listed on the stock exchange Euronext. Speed is the foundation of Adyen: Think fast, work fast, launch fast. At Adyen, clients’ demands shape the development path, and they don't stop until the job is done. Create your own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth with no hierarchy, egos or boundaries. “Not possible” is not in the vocabulary — “freedom” is. This is Adyen: honest, direct and always bringing an element of fun into work. If you’re ready to join the power of fast, keep reading.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
Adyen was built on fresh ideas and we need a constant stream of them to maintain our momentum. NextGen is the opportunity for soon to be or current master students who are ready to revolutionize the world of payments.
As part of NextGen, we want you to bring your own perspective to the table and help bring new insights to Adyen. In NextGen, you will create your own path. To help you figure out yours, Adyen will give you freedom and responsibility from day one to find your impact sweet spot. We're looking for proactive students who want to revolutionize the payment industry - which means taking ownership and working with your colleagues to turn ideas into instant reality.
Help build smart solutions and improve the way Adyen' grows its business. Start your own projects, find problems to fix and be able to make an impact. Adyen is open for feedback and new ideas, so if you have an idea and want to run with it this is your chance to create your own path.
WHO ARE YOU?
Adyen’s success depends on qualities outlined in the Adyen Formula – examples of this include valuing teamwork over ego, the ability to communicate effectively and directly, and aid in maintaining our speed. 'Formula-fit' is the primary selection criteria for NextGen. Furthermore:
- You are a master's student;
- At least for the upcoming 6 months, preferably more;
- Ambitious to join Adyen after graduating;
- You understand you'll be working with confidential data and will act accordingly;
- You have a great sense of responsibility and take ownership of your work;
- You are proactive, curious, socially competent and not afraid to speak up;
- You love to challenge convention and can bring your own perspective to the table;
- You’re outgoing, friendly, and fun;
- You can speak and write English fluently;
- You are available at least 16 hours per week, but preferably more;
- Monday till Friday between 09:00 - 17:00.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- An opportunity to work at a unicorn company as a student;
- Kickstart your career and grow within Adyen;
- A great team with fellow NextGen students;
- Flexible planning based on your availability;
- A competitive salary;
- Hourly bonus by Jopp;
- Travel expenses covered after 10km;
- Free lunch at the office;
If you have questions about this project, you can send us a message on Whatsapp or give us a call on 020-2101322.
- Apply with your resume;
- Phone screening & motivational letter;
- Interview @ Jopp;
- Interview(s) @ Adyen;
There is limited availability for this position. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible.
*** Due to the coronavirus your application process will be delayed. We ask for your understanding ***