For our partner Adyen, a large international financial institution, we are looking for students who would like to gain experience in a dynamic, agile company, which operates in a heavily regulated industry. We are looking for bachelor students who can challenge convention and safeguard the innovation that makes them the world's leading payments platform.
Adyen is a global payment company that allows businesses to accept e-commerce, mobile, and point-of-sale payments. Adyen has more than 3,500 customers and is listed on the stock exchange Euronext. Speed is the foundation of Adyen: Think fast, work fast, launch fast. At Adyen, clients’ demands shape the development path, and they don't stop until the job is done. Create your own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth with no hierarchy, egos or boundaries. “Not possible” is not in the vocabulary — “freedom” is. This is Adyen: honest, direct and always bringing an element of fun into work. If you’re ready to join the power of fast, keep reading.
WHO ARE YOU?
Adyen’s success depends on qualities outlined in the Adyen Formula – examples of this include valuing teamwork over ego, the ability to communicate effectively and directly, and aid in maintaining our speed. How you fit with the 'Adyen Formula' is the primary selection criteria for all student positions. Furthermore:
- You are a bachelor student, preferably first or second year;
- You have a great sense of responsibility and take ownership of your work;
- You are proactive, curious, socially competent and not afraid to speak up;
- You have strong communication skills and are eager the challenge the status quo;
- You will actively seek the answers to what you don’t know;
- You can speak and write English fluently;
- You are available at least 16 hours per week;
- Shifts vary per position;
- You are eager to learn more about the payment industry.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
If you are a bachelor student, please look at one of the following positions:
- Screening Operations - KYC, Compliance and Customer Due Diligence;
- CDD Underwriting - Review of potential and existing merchants with a special focus on risk;
- Anti-Money Laundering - Review of existing merchants with a focus on money laundering;
- Operational Support - Worldwide merchant support in six languages;
- Office Management - Management of events, facilitating (remote) teams;
- Support Operations - Helping merchants set up their accounts based on their needs regarding different payment methods.
Are you not sure which position to apply for? Apply for our Working Student position and we will help you find the right position.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- An opportunity to work at a unicorn company as a student;
- Opportunities to grow within Adyen;
- Various training, including data security;
- A competitive salary;
- 150% surcharges after 18:00 and during weekends;
- Hourly bonus by Jopp;
- Travel expenses covered after 10km;
- Free lunch on the weekend;
- Possibility to work parttime or fulltime.
If you have questions about these projects, you can send us a message on Whatsapp or give us a call on 020-2101322.
- Choose the position which suits you best;
- Apply with your resume;
- Phone screening & motivational letter;
- Interview @ Jopp;
- Interview(s) @ Adyen;