For our partner Engage Process, a Dutch software company, we are looking for a junior full-stack developer who would like to be part of the development and optimization of a unique SaaS product. We are looking for a starter with a real developer mentality who wants to build good working products. Are you "quick on your feet" and are you motivated to further expand your development skills. Then read on!
ABOUT ENGAGE PROCESS
Engage Process offers companies an exceptional SaaS solution to optimize their business processes without needing specific knowledge and skills. The process management platform enables teams to analyze and improve their own processes without interference from other parties. In this way, Engage Process helps companies to operate more efficiently, effectively and flexibly.
Proudly, all products offered by the platform are built in-house by a small and close development team. Engage Process not only offers an exceptional product for customers, but they also offer a unique experience for you as a budding software engineer. You will have the opportunity to contribute to the development of complex software that has been built in-house over the years and also continues to be developed in-house. The process management platform consists of various components such as web applications, mobile apps, web services and databases.
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?
As a junior developer at Engage Process, you will first be fully trained on the existing product. You will start by focusing on front-end development. As you become familiar with the product you will work more on the back-end. Furthermore, you and your team take care of the entire development process. This process looks as followed;
- Taking stock of the wishes and functional requirements of the customer.
- Designing the design and development of the product.
- Testing the software
- Putting the software into operation at the customer and ensuring optimal functioning.
At Engage Process they work with many modern techniques and tool sets, such as:
- HTML5 / CSS3 (LESS)
- KnockoutJS and web components
- Web services / REST APIs / AJAX / JSON
- Azure services / Azure DevOps
- Azure SQL server
WHO ARE YOU?
For Engage Process we are looking for someone who gets his/her energy from writing software and building code. So you enjoy delving into the complex software and being able to build something at high speed with your team.
Furthermore, the following practicalities apply to you:
- You have a technical bachelor degree
- Software Engineering and/or a master in a technical direction are a plus
- A valid Dutch work permit
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge of:
- Object oriented software development and design
- Front-end framework (e.r. React, Vue or Knockout)
WHAT DO YOU GET?
- A competitive salary
- Participation in a bonus program
- Training, courses and relevant certification (e.r. Microsoft)
- Flexible hours
- Possibility to work at the office in Schiphol-Rijk in combination with working from home
- Possibility to work part-time
If you have any questions about this project, send us a message via Whatsapp or call +31 (0)85 401 7129.
- Apply with your cv;
- Telephone introduction;
- Interview @ Jopp;
- Interview + Case @ Engage Process
Please note that there are limited spots available. Apply now!