Internship: HRM & Community
👉 Jopp specializes in student recruitment for fast-growing orgnizations, such as Adyen, Werkspot and Adidas. We work with an exclusive number of partners that we know well and who continuously provide a new and better generation of employees. We are proud of our expanding community of young talents, who we guide in their professional development.
Do you want to work in a fast-growing startup and help bring our community together? Then keep reading!
💼 WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO DO
We are looking for an HRM & Community intern for a duration of 4 to 6 months. Start date = flexible! You will help our Community manager with multiple activities, including:
• Participation in all community-related projects from strategy development and execution to performance monitoring.
• Organizing events and other fun activities;
• Establishing better relationships with community members (Joppers);
• Brainstorming ideas for the creation of a better community;
• Picking-up individual projects that help us reach our goals;
• Picking-up operational activities on a daily basis;
• Help with additional HRM related tasks.
🔎 WHO ARE YOU
• Smooth and enthusiastic personality;
• Very social, friendly but also critical;
• Great communicator, who gets energized from talking with people;
• Advisory and didactic attitude;
• Organizationally strong;
• A happy egg.
• Bachelor education or higher; (in HRM or Communications/ Management?)
• Fluent in Dutch and English;
• You live close to Amsterdam (max. 45 minutes travel);
• Affinity with HRM and community management.
❤️ WHAT YOU GET FROM JOPP
• Valuable work experience in a high-paced company;
• Opportunity to develop as both an HRM and community specialist;
• Career opportunities with Jopp;
• Flexible working hours;
• Young, motivated and ambitious environment;
• Delicious lunch and Friday drinks;
• Coolest office in Amsterdam: on the 14th floor of the Adam-toren;
• Internship allowance of €500.