For our partner Zenit, we are looking for a working student for a Data Scientist position. Do you have affinity and experience with data, programming, statistics, machine learning, algorithms and creating dashboards? Then this position might be for you!
Zenit is a full-service provider in digitalization. Zenit helps organizations innovate with smart process design and out-of-the-box automation. Zenit has a wide variety of customers, from mid-sized healthcare institutions to manufacturing multinationals. For example, Zenit creates solutions such as route optimization for home care workers, so they have less travel time, or automated data migrations, so two merging companies can use one order desk.
After a thorough analysis of the organization and the problem area, business issues are translated into process models and working technological applications. With a core team of experienced professionals and up-and-coming talent, the construction and implementation of these various solutions are directed and linked to the intelligent Zenit platform. Your colleagues have backgrounds as Enterprise Architect, Business Architect, Software Engineer and Data Migration Consultant.
Zenit is a startup that rapidly develops and implements new and innovative solutions.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
As a Data Scientist for Zenit you analyze (large amounts of) data and create valuable insights that you visualize and present to our clients. You make use of techniques like statistical models or machine learning to support data-driven decisions.
For your work, you have Data Engineers from Zenit at your disposal, who work with professional tools to cleanse and transform data into a model you can work in. You will work with the Data Engineers to build fast, scalable solutions that Zenit can deploy to a variety of customers.
WHO ARE YOU?
You are highly analytical and get energy from solving complex problems and conveying actionable insights. In addition:
- You are in the final phase of a (technical) university study;
- Studies such as Data Science, Information Science, Software Engineering, AI and Machine Learning are an advantage;
- You are very proficient with various programming languages including Python and (My)SQL and are able to create your own models;
- You have an eye for detail, are organized and can think logically;
- You easily pick up new information, ask questions to clarify goals, take initiative and are socially competent;
- You can work independently, are able to solve a problem yourself and have a special dose of perseverance;
- You can speak and write fluent English;
- Dutch is an advantage;
- You are available for at least 20 hours a week;
- Monday - Friday during office hours;
- You have the ambition to work at a startup and possibly become a permanent employee at Zenit;
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- An opportunity to work as a student at an innovative company;
- Working on assignments for various (inter)national clients;
- Opportunities to grow into a permanent position;
- Flexible planning based on your availability;
- A competitive salary;
- Bonus per hour from Jopp;
- Travel expenses covered when visiting clients;
- Office on the Amsterdam canals;
If you have any questions about this position, please send a message to Thomas on Whatsapp or call 020-2101322.
- Apply with your resume;
- Phone call;
- Interview @ Jopp;
- Interview @ Zenit;
There is limited availability for this position. If you are interested in this vacancy, please apply directly.
*** Due to covid-19, your application process may take longer than normal. We ask for your understanding. ***