For our partner Cobase we are looking for a working student for the position of KYC/CDD Analyst in Amsterdam. Are you looking for a versatile job with responsibility and the opportunity to build up relevant working experience in the legal domain? Then this is a position for you!
Cobase is a young Fintech company that offers a cloud platform to medium and large size corporates. These corporate clients use the platform as a single point of access to manage all their bank accounts at many different banks around the world. Cobase is licensed by the Dutch Central Bank (DNB) as a payment service provider. Cobase is a scale-up that is growing fast and sees the benefit of hiring young people with fresh ideas!
As a working student in the KYC/CDD Analyst position you will be responsible for the screening of new corporate clients, the so-called Know Your Client / Client Due Diligence process. Before new clients can be onboarded, information and documents have to be collected from the client and several other sources. The information has to be documented and assessed, i.e. the legal structure of the client, extract of the chamber of commerce, screening of directors or UBOs and other relevant information. You will follow a standard process, complete the client file and assess if the client can be accepted based upon clear criteria. Periodic review of existing clients is also part of the job.
Obviously, you will receive appropriate training. As a KYC/CDD Analyst, you will be part of the Client Service & Implementation team and you will be coached by the Legal Counsel and Compliance Officer of Cobase.
WHO ARE YOU?
- You are a bachelor, premaster, or master student;
- You have a specialization in corporate law or notarial law (preferred);
- Fluent in English, preferably a proficient level of Dutch or German;
- You are available part-time for at least 16 hours p/week.
- Monday til Friday (08:00 - 18:00)
- You are a team player and have good communication skills;
- You are precise and accurate;
- You are result-oriented; delivery focused with a ‘can-do' mentality;
- You function well in environments where things are constantly improving;
- You are empathic and attuned to cultural differences.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- An interesting job in a young and dynamic Fintech company;
- KYC/CDD is relevant working experience in your field of study and you will work with an expert, to build up this knowledge;
- This will provide you with valuable and relevant working experience with interesting cases under proper guidance for your later legal career;
- An inspiring and challenging work environment in an internationally operating business;
- Sufficient onboarding/training to bring you up to speed;
- Possibility to work 1 day p/week at home (after you're worked in);
- A competitive salary;
- Additional Jopp-bonus p/hour.
If you have any questions about this position, please send a message to Maarten via WhatsApp or call 0294-240023.
- Apply with your resume;
- Introduction call;
- Interview @ Jopp;
- Interview @ Cobase;