For our partner Adyen, the Dutch frontrunner in the FinTech industry, we are looking for ambitious working students who can support in different teams. We are looking for students who would like to further develop themselves professionally next to their studies. Are you ready for the next step at the world's leading payment platform? Apply now!
Adyen is an international payment platform that allows companies to accept transactions via e-commerce, mobile and point of sale. With offices all over the world, Adyen serves customers such as Facebook, Uber, Spotify, Netflix and L'Oreal. At the heart of Adyen are: speed, honesty and always an element of fun at work. You get the chance to create your own path within Adyen without hierarchy and boundaries. Adyen has a global team, stimulates sustainable growth and does not stop until the work is done.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
In the Supply Chain Services team, you will provide all-round support to merchants, external partners and internal stakeholders concerning the POS terminals (Point of Sale). You will serve as a payment specialist and make sure that everything related to the POS terminals runs smoothly. Among other things, you will learn more about the payment lifecycle and the functionality of different payment methods.
Your daily tasks will consist of:
- Answering a variety of finance/POS related questions through the phone and mail;
- Ordering and assigning the right POS terminals to the right merchants;
- Helping out the Sales & Accountmanager department with their Supply Chain inquiries by keeping in contact with Adyen’s warehouse regarding inbound/outbound orders.
WHO ARE YOU?
- You are a bachelor, premaster student, or master student;
- You are committed to working for at least 6 months, preferably a year or longer;
- You speak and write English fluently (additional languages are a plus);
- Your travel time to the office is 1,5 hours max, single way;
- You are available at least 16 hours/week;
- Monday - Friday between 09:00 - 17:00.
- You are tech-savvy and eager to learn more about the technical implementation behind payment options;
- You have strong communication skills;
- You are proactive and have a great sense of responsibility;
- You are able to adapt quickly to new processes and procedures while dealing with a wide variety of technical requests and challenges;
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- An opportunity to work at a unicorn company as a student;
- Opportunities to grow within Adyen;
- Various training;
- A competitive salary;
- 150% surcharges after 18:00 and during weekends;
- Hourly bonus by Jopp;
- Travel expenses covered after 10km;
- Free lunch at the office and dinner compensation;
- Possibility to work part-time or full-time.
If you have questions about this project, you can send us a message on Whatsapp or give us a call on 020-2101322.
- Apply with your resume;
- Phone screening & motivational letter;
- Interview @ Jopp;
- Interview @ Adyen;