For our partner Adyen, a large international financial institution, we are looking for students who would like to gain experience in a dynamic, agile company, which operates in a heavily regulated industry. We are looking for bachelor students who can challenge convention and safeguard the innovation that makes them the world's leading payments platform.
Adyen is an international payment platform that allows businesses to accept transactions via e-commerce, mobile and point of sale. With offices around the world, Adyen serves customers such as Facebook, Uber, Spotify, Netflix and L'Oreal. At the heart of Adyen are: speed, honesty and always an element of fun at work. You get the chance to create your own path within Adyen without hierarchy and boundaries. Adyen has a global team, encourages sustainable growth and does not stop until the work is done.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
As Operational Support Specialist you are the first point of contact of Adyen and you offer first line support to merchants worldwide. Does the merchant have no idea what to do with the platform? Then with your expertise you are the perfect person to help the merchant with their problems. Over time you will develop expertise in the field of payments and technical functions in the platform. Your duties will include:
- You will provide support via email and phone. Preferably in the native language of the merchant (French, German, Cantonese, Dutch and English).
- You will communicate internally with other departments within Adyen about the issues to reach the best solution;
- You take action to identify the challenges and needs of the merchant by asking questions. You then advise them on the various functions of the platform.
WHO ARE YOU?
- You are a bachelor, premaster student, or master student;
- You are committed to working for at least 6 months, preferably a year or longer;
- You are fluent in at least 2/5 languages supported by Adyen (French, German, Cantonese, Dutch and English);
- Your maximum travel time is 1.5 hours one way;
- You are available part-time for at least 16 hours per week, preferably more;
- You are available for at least two shifts per week, at least one of which is on a weekday.
The shift is operational seven days a week. There are three shifts per day in Amsterdam:
- Early Bird - from 08:00 to 16:30
- Early - from 09:00 to 17:30 hours
- Late - from 16:30 until 01:00
Please note: It is not possible to work half shifts. Late shifts and weekend work are only possible after the familiarisation period (first 8 weeks).
- You are not afraid to share your opinion or ask questions;
- You enjoy interacting with customers and get energy from helping people;
- You are able to quickly adapt to new processes and procedures while dealing with many diverse technical requests and challenges;
- You are curious and actively seek out answers you do not (yet) know.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- An opportunity to work at a unicorn company as a student;
- Opportunities to grow within Adyen;
- Various training;
- A competitive salary;
- 150% surcharges after 18:00 and during weekends;
- Hourly bonus by Jopp;
- Travel expenses covered after 10km;
- Free lunch at the office and dinner compensation;
- Possibility to work parttime or fulltime.
If you have questions about this project, you can send us a message on Whatsapp or give us a call on 020-2101322.
- Apply with your resume;
- Phone screening & motivational letter;
- Interview(s) @ Jopp;
- Interview(s) @ Adyen;