For our partner Adyen, a large international financial institution, we are looking for students who would like to gain experience in a dynamic, agile company, which operates in a heavily regulated industry. We are looking for students for the Account Setup Operations team and who can support various other projects that are crucial for business processes and further business growth.
Adyen is an international payment platform that allows companies to accept transactions via e-commerce, mobile and point of sale. With offices all over the world, Adyen serves customers such as Facebook, Uber, Spotify, Netflix and L'Oreal. At the heart of Adyen are: speed, honesty and always an element of fun at work. You get the chance to create your own path within Adyen without hierarchy and boundaries. Adyen has a global team, stimulates sustainable growth and does not stop until the work is done.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
In the Account Set Up Operations team, you will become a payment specialist of the Adyen platform. You will learn about the different payment options in the platform and their functions. You will support the account manager in optimizing the merchant's account and in this way contribute to their further business growth. Your tasks will include:
- You will set up different payment methods for e-commerce and point of sale. This can range from card payments to mobile payment options;
- You will assist in troubleshooting automatic settings and other features set up at the merchant's request;
- You handle questions and inform merchants about the functionalities of all payment options.
As an internal specialist in the field of payment methods, you will think about possible improvements in the platform and you work together with different teams and departments within Adyen, such as Technical Support, Account Management, Underwriting and Sales.
WHO ARE YOU?
- You are a bachelor, premaster student, or master student;
- You are committed to working for at least 6 months, preferably a year or longer;
- You speak and write English fluently (additional languages are a plus);
- Your maximum travel time is 1.5 hours one way;
- You are available at least 16 hours/week
- Monday - Friday between 09:00 - 17:00.
- You are tech-savvy and eager to learn more about the technical implementation behind payment options;
- You have strong communication skills and are eager to challenge the status quo;
- You are able to adapt quickly to new processes and procedures;
- You are proactive and take ownership of your work.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- An opportunity to work at a unicorn company as a student;
- Opportunities to grow within Adyen;
- Various trainings;
- A competitive salary;
- An hourly bonus from Jopp;
- Travel expenses covered after 10km;
- Free lunch at the office and dinner compensation;
- Possibility to work part-time or full-time.
If you have questions about this project, you can send us a message on Whatsapp or give us a call on 020-2101322.
- Apply with your resume;
- Phone screening & motivational letter;
- Interview @ Jopp;
- Interview @ Adyen;