For our partner Adyen, we are looking for working students who are motivated to get a taste of their professional career at Adyen already in the last phase of their studies. We are looking for master students who have ambitions to grow at Adyen, a fast-growing and international company in the FinTech industry. You will be challenged by Adyen to choose a field of work where you will have the freedom to innovate and choose your own path with support from seniors.
Adyen is an international payment platform that allows businesses to accept transactions via e-commerce, mobile and point of sale. With offices around the world, Adyen serves customers such as Facebook, Uber, Spotify, Netflix and L'Oreal. At the heart of Adyen are: speed, honesty and always an element of fun at work. You get the chance to create your own path within Adyen without hierarchy and boundaries. Adyen has a global team, encourages sustainable growth and doesn't stop until the work is done. If you're ready to contribute to Adyen's growth with your fresh perspective, keep reading.
WHAT IS NEXTGEN?
As a NextGen, you are literally the next generation for Adyen! The idea is that during the final phase of your studies (last 6-12 months) you will work part-time at one of the many teams at Adyen. During this period you get to know Adyen, the product, all processes within the organization and of course your future colleagues! Are you happy with each other? Then you will grow into a permanent full-time job at Adyen.
Matching with a team
That's where we step in! Together with your Talent Manager, you will explore what interests you, makes you enthusiastic and/or what you would like to learn more about. Just ask yourself the question, what would you like to do at Adyen? Be as broad and clear as you can, because that way you will make it easier for your Talent Manager to match you with the available teams. Your Talent Manager will then look out for your interests and goals during the introduction to Adyen. Some examples you could think about:
- Risk management / KYC
- Tech / Development
- Support / Communication
- HR / Recruitment
- And more!
WHO ARE YOU?
- You will graduate within 12 months (and are done studying after that);
- You are willing to work as a NextGen'er for at least 4 months;
- You have the ambition to grow into a permanent, full-time position at Adyen;
- You are willing to come to the office once a week, maximum travel time 1.5 hours one way;
- You can speak and write fluent English;
- You are available for at least 16 hours a week;
- Monday - Friday between 09:00 - 17:00.
- You are not afraid to share your opinion or ask questions;
- You are curious and actively seek out answers you don't know (yet);
- You are to-the-point and have a direct communication style;
- You have a great sense of responsibility and take ownership of your work.
WHAT DO YOU GET?
- An opportunity to work at a 'unicorn' as a student;
- Growth opportunities within Adyen;
- Interesting training courses and social get-togethers provided by Adyen;
- Flexible planning based on your availability;
- A competitive salary;
- Hourly bonus from Jopp;
- Travel expenses covered after 10 km
If you have questions about this project, you can send us a message on Whatsapp or give us a call on 020-2101322.
- Apply with your resume;
- Phone screening & motivational letter;
- Interview @ Jopp;
- Interview(s) @ Adyen;
There is limited availability for this position. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible.
For our partner Engage Process, a Dutch software company, we are looking for a junior full-stack developer who would like to be part of the development and optimization of a unique SaaS product. We are looking for a starter with a real developer mentality who wants to build good working products. Are you "quick on your feet" and are you motivated to further expand your development skills. Then read on!
ABOUT ENGAGE PROCESS
Engage Process offers companies an exceptional SaaS solution to optimize their business processes without needing specific knowledge and skills. The process management platform enables teams to analyze and improve their own processes without interference from other parties. In this way, Engage Process helps companies to operate more efficiently, effectively and flexibly.
Proudly, all products offered by the platform are built in-house by a small and close development team. Engage Process not only offers an exceptional product for customers, but they also offer a unique experience for you as a budding software engineer. You will have the opportunity to contribute to the development of complex software that has been built in-house over the years and also continues to be developed in-house. The process management platform consists of various components such as web applications, mobile apps, web services and databases.
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?
As a junior developer at Engage Process, you will first be fully trained on the existing product. You will start by focusing on front-end development. As you become familiar with the product you will work more on the back-end. Furthermore, you and your team take care of the entire development process. This process looks as followed;
- Taking stock of the wishes and functional requirements of the customer.
- Designing the design and development of the product.
- Testing the software
- Putting the software into operation at the customer and ensuring optimal functioning.
At Engage Process they work with many modern techniques and tool sets, such as:
- HTML5 / CSS3 (LESS)
- KnockoutJS and web components
- Web services / REST APIs / AJAX / JSON
- Azure services / Azure DevOps
- Azure SQL server
WHO ARE YOU?
For Engage Process we are looking for someone who gets his/her energy from writing software and building code. So you enjoy delving into the complex software and being able to build something at high speed with your team.
Furthermore, the following practicalities apply to you:
- You have a technical bachelor degree
- Software Engineering and/or a master in a technical direction are a plus
- A valid Dutch work permit
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge of:
- Object oriented software development and design
- Front-end framework (e.r. React, Vue or Knockout)
WHAT DO YOU GET?
- A competitive salary
- Participation in a bonus program
- Training, courses and relevant certification (e.r. Microsoft)
- Flexible hours
- Possibility to work at the office in Schiphol-Rijk in combination with working from home
- Possibility to work part-time
If you have any questions about this project, send us a message via Whatsapp or call +31 (0)85 401 7129.
- Apply with your cv;
- Telephone introduction;
- Interview @ Jopp;
- Interview + Case @ Engage Process
Please note that there are limited spots available. Apply now!